- 1 bag cauliflower rice
- 1 yellow onion, minced
- 2 medium peppers, chopped
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp ginger, minced
- 1 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup green onions
- Preheat oven to 375ºF
- Cook cauliflower rice according to package, then set aside.
- Lightly grease baking dish, then add cauliflower rice to bottom. Top with onion, pepper, and chicken.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together hoisin sauce, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger. Pour sauce over the chicken and vegetables.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Add cashews on top and bake for another 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, garnish with green onions, then serve immediately.
© Hello Kinsley